A gravel cycling shoe with our Powerstrap Velcro closure system for an enveloping fit and an X4 outsole providing targeted stiffness and rubber tread for mixed surfaces.
- POWERSTRAP X4 is a versatile and ubiquitous gravel-focused shoe, designed for drop-bar riders whose adventures and aspirations take them beyond the traditional paved roads.
- Powerstrap: While most traditional Velcro closures just pull together two sides of the shoe's upper, in the Powerstrap configuration a ribbon wraps around the foot, providing secure containment using just two straps. The instep and the midfoot are separately adjustable for customized fit and compression.
- X4 Outsole: For these versatile shoes we developed a specific outsole, the X4: a carefully considered combination of stiffness and comfort, to turn pedals effectively on mixed surfaces; blending nylon - with targeted stiffness - and a rubber tread for effective grip and durability.
- X4 nylon outsole – with rubber tread, stiffness index 6
- Weight: 292g (size 42- 1/2 pair)
- Sizes: 36-48 (37 to 47 also in half sizes)
Powerstrap: foot-wrapping Velcro closure designed for an enveloping fit
X4 outsole: targeted stiffness and rubber tread for mixed surfaces