A waterproof, breathable and insulated winter MTB shoe with an X2 outsole engineered to deliver an optimal balance between efficient pedaling performance and flexibility, thanks to the compressed EVA midsole and the Vibram Megagrip. TERRA ARTICA X2 is an all- mountain shoe with a waterproof, breathable and insulated construction, designed to riders push further into winter conditions.
- Artica: waterproof, breathable and insulated winter shoe. Thanks to its eVent waterproof/breathable membrane, Artica X2 sheds water and sleet. With its cozy insulated fleece liner and insole riders' feet will stay dry and warm when the temperatures drops. The upper’s outside offers protection from the elements: its layered, hardwearing ripstop woven fabric resists tearing and ripping.
- X2 Outsole: Vibram grip for traction, on and off the bike. The X2 outsole expresses the versatility of these shoes: engineered to deliver an optimal balance between efficient pedaling performance and flexibility for comfort and control, on and off the bike, so riders are covered for those hike-a-bike moments. The compressed EVA midsole provides stability and cushioning, while the Vibram Megagrip rubber tread ensures grip and traction, whatever the conditions underfoot.
- X2 outsole – nylon shank, EVA midsole and Vibram tread, stiffness index 3
- eVent waterproof/breathable membranal
- Ripstop fabric: woven fabric resistant to tearing and ripping
- BOA L6 dial & zippered ankle cuff
- Weight: 438g (size 42- 1/2 pair)