The Eyres model is the original Optic Nerve mono-lens sunglasses frame and it offers the broadest range of vision with enhanced ergonomic fit and coverage. Featuring a pair of easily interchangeable lenses, your eyes will have all the protection they need whether you're pedaling amidst the brightest light or overcast skies. Their frames are constructed of featherweight TR90 nylon - so light you may forget you're wearing them - while Tactilite rubber utilized at the nose piece and temple tips ensure the glasses stay exactly where you want them no matter how much sweat you generate.
- TR90 frame construction is tough, resilient nylon resin that prevents breaking and stretching
- Includes 2 lenses to cover a variety of light conditions
- Smoke tint lens: 15% light transmission is perfect for intense, bright sunshine
- Copper tint lens: 27% light transmission keeps view brilliant in less-than-sunny conditions
- Tactile rubber temple tips and nose piece ensure the glasses stay just where you want them
- Lenses feature hydrophobic coating that wicks away water, oil and dust
- 100% UV protection