As a member of the SES or Smart ENVE Systems, these handlebars are made from 100% uni-directional carbon fiber to provide the stiffest, most race-oriented option. They guarantee exceptional responsiveness whether you are careening down an alpine pass or wrestling for the best position coming into the final corner of a criterium. Comfort also being key, they offer an ergonomic shape that provides a flared position in the drops to increase the feeling of control. Internal cable routing for mechanical and electric drivetrains ensures a sleek appearance while for Di2 users, they also accommodate the housing of a junction box in the bar end.
- Aerodynamically optimized road drop handlebar featuring the latest in electric drivetrain compatibility
- Help you go faster through careful handlebar shaping and reducing the rider’s frontal area.
- Features a unique compact geometry, thoughtful ergonomics, and ENVE’s Integrated Bar End Plugs
- Made from 100% uni-directional carbon fiber and is the stiffest, most race oriented handlebar in the ENVE handlebar product line
- Drops are flared for wrist clearance and confident handling in technical sprints, criteriums and descents
- Material: Carbon Fiber
- Width (C to C in Drops): 42cm
- Reach: 79mm
- Drop/Rise: 127mm
- Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm
- Torque Spec, Face Plate: 5.5Nm
- Torque Spec, Controls: 6Nm-8Nm