This is a lightly used demo bike. It is expressly understood and acknowledged this bicycle is being sold USED, as is. All demo bike sales are final. The customer hereby expressly waives the manufacturer's warranty and waves further all implied warranties including the warranty of fitness for particular purpose and merchantability.
It’s time to get moving. Load up your pack for an afternoon ride and start pedaling.
Whatever obstacles exist between you and the trails and your Special Places, it’s time to run over them. Reclaim access and discover new adventures the way you like – aboard a fun and capable machine that enhances your skills while it extends your range.
Conquer steep climbs and push the limits of traction and good judgment on the way back down. Enjoy clever design and sophisticated suspension kinematics, or simply focus on the trail.
Wild FS revitalizes your riding and helps you chart new destinations. Take back control – Take back your Wild.
- Maximum capability and speed. For long, fast rides over varied terrain with the greatest versatility, 29” is the clear choice for Wild FS. Wide 2.6” tires offer a bigger contact patch, which means more grip. More knobs are digging into the ground at any one time, increasing cornering and braking traction.
- The new Wild FS geometry is designed to give new riders more comfort and stability - and for more experienced riders - a bike that doesn’t hold them back no matter the terrain.
- Some riders use them to climb thousands of meters on huge rides, others weave in and out of bike parks and jumps during their daily adventures. Wild FS is designed to be flexible and accommodate your style.
- Great tuning capability and a progressive leverage rate help suspension ride higher and recover faster. More progression at full travel limits bottom out forces to frame, suspension and rider.
- The main pivot point on the Wild FS is located to work efficiently with single ring setups and adapted for the greater BB drop associated with 29” wheels. The balance between compliance and efficiency makes for suspension with a huge range of capability.
- Wild FS is ready for a second battery that extends your range up to a massive 1125 Watt Hours, depending on model.
ORBEA WILD Full Suspension 2020 Carbon 160mm Travel, FRONT TRIANGLE: Carbon, REAR TRIANGLE: Carbon, FiberLink, BATTERY COVER: Carbon, Boost 12x148 Bosch Gen4
|Fork||Fox 36 Float Factory 160 Grip2 RC2 QR15x110 Kashima E-Bike Optimized|
|Shock||Fox DHX2 Factory Trunnion 2-Position Adjust SLS Spring TiN 205x65mm|
|Crankset||E-thirteen Race Carbon 160mm|
|Headset||OC Key Holder|
|Handlebar||Race Face Next R 35 20mm Rise 800mm|
|Stem||Race Face Aeffect R 35mm interface|
|Shifters||Shimano XTR M9100|
|Brakes||Shimano XTR M9120Hydraulic Disc|
|Cassette||Shimano XTR M9100 10-51t 12-Speed|
|Wheels||DT Swiss HX-1501 Spline 30c TLR 15/110mm CL|
|Tires||Maxxis Minion DHR II 2.60" 120 TPI FB 3C Maxx Terra Exo+ TR|
|Seatpost||OC2 Dropper 31.6mm|
|Saddle||Fizik Taiga S-alloy rail|
|Lock||Abus battery powertube lock PLUS|
|Chainguide||E-thirteen Plus Bosch BDU4 32-38t|
|Motor||BOSCH Performance CX Cruise (20mph) BDU480CX|
|Battery||BOSCH Powertube 625Wh Horizontal US BBP295|
|Display||BOSCH Display unit KIOX Black BUI330|
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO MAKE CHANGES TO THE PRODUCT INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS SITE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE, INCLUDING WITH RESPECT TO EQUIPMENT, SPECIFICATIONS, MODELS, COLORS, AND MATERIALS.