The Code Techlace MTB off-road shoe by Giro is a revolutionary design that thrives out on the messiest trails you can find. Manufactured to be extremely durable in all types of environments, this robust MTB shoe can kick up some fun in the dust or the mud.
Featuring a high-quality, Evofibre™ microfiber and rubber toe guard, this material is manufactured to be super breathable. Designed for a formidable performance, the outsole features a molded Vibram® rubber, high traction lugged exterior, and is crafted from an EC70 carbon fiber. In addition, this clever outsole is strategically built to provide remarkable traction on and off your bike.
From the mid-foot scuff guard to the Egis® anti-microbial fiber footbed, you will love the incredibly natural fit, red insole included. For a more flexible feel across your forefoot, you’ll get added comfort from the Boa L6 dial for quick and easy on the fly adjustments.
- Techlace + Boa L6 dial (1mm + with macro release) retention with bash guard
- High-quality, breathable Evofiber microfiber
- Rubber toe guard
- Easton EC90 carbon fiber out-sole
- Molded Vibram rubber high-traction lugged out-sole
- Mid-foot scuff guard
- Accommodates steel toe spikes
- SuperNatural Fit Kit with adjustable arch support
- Aegis anti-microbial fiber
- Weight: 345 grams (size 42.5)