A mountain bike built to raise your game and ignite a passion for the trail. Designed for the mountains and ready for anything.
Where it thrives: Low-impact trails, gravel roads, leisurely ride
What it's built for: Handling, durability
- Light and durable SmartForm C3 Alloy frame: Simple yet sophisticated aluminum construction yields a light, lively frame that outperforms anything in its class.
- SAVE Micro-Suspension: Delivers a smoother, more controlled ride thanks to strategically engineered flex zones built into the frame's rear triangle.
- Slack and Stable: A slack 68° head angle creates exceptionally stable handling so that you can charge the descents with confidence.
- Right-Sized Wheels: The smaller sizes of Trail roll on 27.5" wheels, while the larger sizes come with 29" wheels to deliver the best blend of fit, fast and fun for every rider.
- StraightShot Internal Cable Routing: For an integrated look and easy maintenance, the shift and dropper post cables route cleanly through the StraightShot window in the down tube, while the rear brake line is secured outside the frame.
|Frame||SmartForm C3 Alloy, SAVE, 1-1/8" headtube, post mount disc, StraightShot internal cable routing, dropper post compatible, BSA-73|
|Fork||SR Suntour XCM, 100mm, Coil, 42mm offset (27.5") 46mm offset (29")|
|Rims/Wheels||WTB SX19, 32h|
|Hubs||(F) Shimano HBTX 505 / (R) Shimano FHTX505|
|Spokes||Stainless Steel, 14g|
|Tires||WTB Ranger Comp, 27.5/29 x 2.25", DNA Compound|
|Cartridge, square taper|
|Chain||KMC X10, 10-speed|
|Rear Derailleur||microSHIFT Advent X|
|microSHIFT, 11-48T, 10-speed|
|Shifters||microSHIFT Advent X, 10-Speed|
|Handlebars||Cannondale Riser, 6061 Alloy, 25mm rise, 8° sweep, 6° rise, 720mm|
|Stem||6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7°|
|Brakes||Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc, 160/160mm RT10 rotors|
|Saddle||Cannondale Stage 3|
|Seat Post||6061 Alloy, 31.6 x 350mm|
*Product specifications are subject to change without notice.