An electric-bike built for the city streets, the town pathways, and the great open roads. You are just one ride away from a good mood.
Where it thrives: City streets, village lanes, beautiful backroads
What it's built for: Getting around, going to work, enjoying the day
- 625 Wh Battery: The largest, most powerful battery pack offered on Adventure Neo. This removable battery offers extremely long range for your most adventurous adventures.
- Up to 85 Miles: With up to 85 miles of range on a single charge, you’ve got the power to go anywhere and do anything. Ride longer. Ride happier. Easy peasey.
- 20 mph Assist: This drive system provides pedal assist up to a maximum speed of 20 mph. Above that, it’s all you.
- Total Comfort: Easy to get on and off. A confident, upright riding position. Suspension fork and seatpost. Big, bump-absorbing tires and hill-erasing power. Everything in life should feel this good.
- Easy Power: Simple to use, a breeze to ride – the trustworthy Bosch drive system delivers impressive power in an effortlessly natural way. There’s a reason Bosch is the leading name in e-bike systems.
- EQ Means Equipped: Equipped for life, equipped for fun: Racks to carry your stuff, radar to keep you safe, fenders to keep you clean, lights to improve your visibility, and kickstands for easy parking.
|Frame||SmartForm C3 Alloy step-thru frame, removable downtube battery, fully internal cable routing, post mount disc, dual waterbottle headtube mount|
|Fork||SR Suntour Mobie A32, 63mm travel, coil with preload adjuster, lockout, crown light mount, 44mm offset|
|Rims||Cannondale 2, double wall|
|Hubs||(F) Shimano MT400, 15x100mm thru-axle / (R) Shimano TX505, QR|
|Spokes||Stainless Steel, 14g|
|Tires||Kenda Kwick Seven.5, 27.5 x 2.20"|
|Crankset||FSA Bosch E-Bike, 38T|
|Shifters||Shimano Deore M4100, 10-speed|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Deore M4100|
|Cassette/Freewheel||Shimano M4100, 11-42, 10-speed|
|Chain||Shimano Deore, 10-speed|
|Brakes||Shimano MT400 hydraulic disc, 180/160mm RT30 rotors|
|Handlebars||Cannondale E-Series Alloy, ergo backsweep, 680mm|
|Stem||Cannondale 3 with Intellimount, Alloy, 31.8mm clamp|
|Headset||Semi Integrated, 1-1/8"|
|Seatpost||Cane Creek Thudbuster G4 suspension post, 31.6, 375mm (S), 430mm (L)|
|Saddle||Cannondale Adventure Neo, 170mm, steel rails|
|Accessories & Extras||Premium front and rear lights, premium fenders, rear carrier, Garmin radar|