Years of studying the needs of multi-sport athletes, combined with repeated aerodynamic refinements, have made the Timemachine the benchmark for triathlon-specific equipment. With superior tube shaping, maximum component integration and an extensive rider positioning system, the Timemachine is tailor-made for triathletes.
- Performance-focused aero tube shapes for speed, with a simplified frame set-up for travel.
- Fully adjustable cockpit to find the most sustainable aero position.
- Everything on hand: clever storage options for rehydrating and refueling while riding.
- Vmax Technology p2p x subA: The formula for high-performance cycling - Position-to-Perform maximizes the adjustability of your riding position while SubA innovation creates an incredibly fast frame profile.
- Dual-mount Seatpost Capable of creating 71°- 81° effective seat tube angles
- SubA Aero Hinge-fork Fully integrated 3rd generation hinge-fork ensures a lean frontal profile, seamlessly integrated brake calipers and a revolutionary, new cockpit mounting system that promotes both form and function.
- The Integrated covers optimize the airflow around calipers and rotors improving aerodynamic performance on the Teammachine 01 Disc.
- Integrated Fuel Options: A rear-mount equipment storage box, toptube fuel box mounts, and downtube dual-mount bottle cage options add up to a dedicated triathlon weapon.
|Frame||Carbon: Timemachine Carbon with Vmax Aero Design and P2P positioning system, Internal Di2 Battery Mount|
|Fork||Carbon: Timemachine Carbon with Vmax Aero Design, Hinge Design,|
|Shifters||SHIMANO Dura Ace Bar End|
|Front Derailleur||SHIMANO 105|
|Rear Derailleur||SHIMANO 105|
|Cassette||SHIMANO 105 11-30T|
|Crankset||SHIMANO 105 53-39T|
|Brakes||SHIMANO 105 Direct Mount|
|Wheelset||Rims: SHIMANO WH-RS100, 24mm / Hubs: SHIMANO WH-RS100|
|Tires||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro, 25mm|
|Handlebar||Profile WING 10a Basebar / Sonic Ergo 35A Aerobar|
|Saddle||Fizik Mistica Mg
|Seatpost||Timemachine Carbon V-Max Aero Seatpost, 62mm offset adjustment, P2P Dual-mount Aeropost Configuration