10 years ago, we launched a bike that kickstarted a revolution in the design and construction of the performance road bike. The Teammachine SLR, has won every major title that a bike can win including; Monuments, World Championships, Olympic Games and the Tour de France. Using the combined knowledge from the past decade, we've changed the game again to deliver an all-new, class-leading frameset ready to lead for another 10 years.
- A unique balance of stiffness, weight and compliance, enhanced by advanced aerodynamic design.
- Every component is integrated for a lightweight and compatible high-performance aero package with clean aesthetics.
- Lightweight, supremely stiff frame with race-tuned compliance and aerodynamically reshaped fork profile for high technical proficiency with minimalist design.
- Accelerated Composites Evolution Technologie + (ACE+) not only runs through thousands of virtual prototypes using Stiffness, Weight and Compliance as key influencers, but now includes a fourth key factor in the prototyping, Aerodynamics.
- Integrated Cockpit System (ICS) Carbon ICS Carbon, is a one-piece cockpit with an incredible low weight, high stiffness, stealth cable routing and integrated device mounts for the most popular devices.
- D-Shape Seat Post Improved seatpost design removing any excess materials, providing aerodynamic benefits and extra compliance.
- Renowned for its power transfer, the new Teammachine SLR goes one step further with a wider bottom bracket contact area provided by the new downtube shape and the optimized carbon layup.
- An aerodynamically reshaped fork with stealth dropout design and integrated thru-axle nut show that high technical proficiency can go hand in hand with beautiful, minimalist aesthetics.
- Our Aerocore system consists of two superlight carbon cages that seamlessly integrate into the reshaped downtube and seat tube, resulting in significant drag reduction when used with bottles.
- The new Teammachine SLR is more compliant than ever, thanks to the latest evolution of the Tuned Compliance Concept (TCC) technology. Fine tuning of the carbon layups, essential vertical frame and seatpost flex, to improve traction and control, resulting in reduced muscle fatigue.
Teammachine SLR 01 Premium Carbon with Aerocore Design | ICS Technology | Integrated Aerocore Bottle Cages | Stealth Dropout Design | TCC Race Compliance Level | Flat Mount Disc | 12x142mm Thru-Axle
|FORK||Teammachine SLR 01 Premium Carbon | ICS Technology | Stealth Cable Routing | TCC Race Compliance Level | Stealth Dropout Design | Flat Mount Disc | 12x100mm Thru-Axle | 48mm Offset (Size 47-51) | 43mm Offset (Size 54-61)|
|HANDLEBARS||ICS Carbon | One-Piece Full Carbon Cockpit|
|STEM||ICS Carbon | One-Piece Full Carbon Cockpit
|TAPE||Information not available|
|SADDLE||Fizik Argo Vento R3 (140mm)|
|SEAT POST||Teammachine SLR 01 Premium Carbon D-Shaped Seatpost | 15mm Offset|
|FRONT BRAKE||SRAM RED eTap AXS HRD | Centerline XR Rotors (160/160)|
|REAR BRAKE||SRAM RED eTap AXS HRD | Centerline XR Rotors (160/160)|
|SHIFT LEVERS||SRAM RED eTap AXS HRD|
|FRONT DERAILLEUR||SRAM RED eTap AXS|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||SRAM RED eTap AXS|
|CHAIN||SRAM RED 12 Speed|
|CASSETTE||SRAM RED XG-1290 10-28T|
|CRANKSET||SRAM RED AXS Power Meter|
|BOTTOM BRACKET||PF86 Bottom Bracket|
|RIMS||ENVE SES 3.4 DISC | 38/42mm|
|HUBS||ENVE Alloy Disc|
|FRONT TIRE||Pirelli P ZERO RACE TLR SL|
|REAR TIRE||Pirelli P ZERO RACE TLR SL|