The one-bike collection, re-imagined. Designating the new BMC Roadmachine as the “One-Bike Collection” is a bold claim. Yet, after completely redesigning the bike to maximize compliance, stiffness, speed, and fit options, you’ll see why it’s a statement we proudly stand behind. Utilized for the first time on the Roadmachine line, we implemented our same ACE (Accelerated Composites Evolution) frame construction technology which delivered the ProTour-winning Teammachine SLR. To create the most comfortable, lightest, and fastest Roadmachine to date, the carbon frame and fork tube shapes and layups were tuned to optimize comfort while simultaneously increasing the bike’s overall stiffness for swift acceleration and precise handling. Additionally, the all-new, ACE-optimized frame boosts the Roadmachine’s renowned road-smoothing compliance by a staggering 25-percent to give endurance riders a bike that is both forgiving and fast.
The Roadmachine 01's Premium Carbon frame has been refined with our Integrated Cockpit System, as well as our compliance-enhancing TCC Endurance technologies where it counts. One bike to do it all: ride fast, ride far, on smooth pavement or rough back roads–this is the high performance all-arounder of BMC's road collection.
- TUNED COMPLIANCE CONCEPT (TCC) ENDURANCE: The most capable version of our TCC technology: take the edge off the roughest roads to push harder and ride further. The ultimate balance between comfort and performance for a ride that is both forgiving and fast.
- INTEGRATED COCKPIT SYSTEM (ICS): The aesthetic simplicity and innovative functionality of the Integrated Cockpit is the epitome of Swiss engineering and design. ICS keeps cables and housing in their place: out of sight.
- D-SHAPE SEATPOST: A new “D” compliance post is held in place by a clever, integrated clamping system.
- INTEGRATED SEAT CLAMP: Seamless and functional integrated seatmast clamp.
- BMC FLAT MOUNT ADAPTER: The Roadmachine front disc hardware comes equipped with a 140/160mm proprietary flatmount bracket for maximal integration and seamless design.
|Frame||Carbon: Roadmachine 01 Premium Carbon with Tuned Compliance Concept Endurance, ICS Technology, Stealth Cable Routing, PF86 Bottom Bracket, Integrated Seatpost Clamp, Flat Mount Disc, 12x142 mm Thru-Axle, Tire clearance: 33 mm (Measured Width)|
|Fork||Carbon: Roadmachine 01 Premium Carbon with Tuned Compliance Concept Endurance, ICS Technology, Stealth Cable Routing, Flat Mount Disc, 12x100 mm Thru-Axle, 50 mm Offset (Size 47-51), 45 mm Offset (Size 54-61)|
|Shifters||Sram Force eTap AXS, 2x12-speed|
|Front Derailleur||Sram Force eTap AXS|
|Rear Derailleur||Sram Force eTap AXS, 12-speed|
|Cassette||Sram Force XG-1270, 10-36T|
|Crankset||Sram Force AXS, 46-33T|
|Brakes||Sram Force eTap AXS HRD, Hydr. Disc Brake, Centerline XR Rotors (160/160)|
|Wheelset||Rims: CRD-321 Carbon, Tubeless Ready, 35 mm / Hubs: CRD 321|
|Tires||Vittoria Corsa Control, 700x28 mm|
|Handlebar||BMC RAB 02, Ergo Top Shape, Compact Bend, 70 mm reach, 125 mm drop|
|Stem||BMC ICS2 - Integrated Cockpit Design, -12.5°|
|Saddle||Fizik Argo Tempo R5, 150 mm|
|Seatpost||Roadmachine 01 Premium Carbon D-Shaped Seatpost, 15 mm offset|