We love the long mountain bike rides where quad blistering climbs lead to epic descents, where your elevation gain is a badge of honor that earns you miles of flight down steep singletrack. This type of riding inspired both the sport of Enduro and our Bachelordropper post. It was key for us to produce a lightweight beast to tackle this type of trail riding so you can climb easier and descend faster, we achieved this with a sealed damping cartridge enclosed in ultra-light 7075 alloy. This means a lighter bike and consistent performance, ride after ride. With models featuring 150 or 170mm of travel, the Bachelor will support you when you need it and get out of your way when you’re getting down the mountain.
The Bachelor is all new and shiny for 2019. Not only does it come spec’d with our cushy Loam Lever, but we’ve upgraded the already loved post with a larger diameter stanchion for increased post stiffness and lighter weights. The New Bachelor also gets an added DU bushing for enhanced wobble resistance (because, as we like to say, the only thing that should be wobbly on your bike is your legs after a long ride).
A lot of our customers ask us how the Bachelor dropper post differs from our internally routed Rainier. This is a great question, as the Bachelor is a similar looking product with a higher price. The Bachelor uses an air cartridge, as opposed to a coil spring. It also is made out of a lighter 7075 alloy.LOAM LEVER INCLUDED:
Our premium 1x dropper post lever, with precision adjustment capabilities, a weatherproof sealed bearing, and a silicone no-slip grip pad.
- Material: 7075 Heat TreatedAlloy
- Infinite Adjust allows you to set your saddle height anywhere in the travel
- Travel: 170mm
- Air cartridge - Adjustablepressure for 30.9/31.6 and pre-set for 34.9 version
- Includes Loam Lever w/ kit (remote lever, cables/housing, all required hardware)
- Diameter: 30.9, 31.6 and 34.9mm
- 2-bolt micro-adjust head w/ zero offset
- Internal cable routing only
- 3-year warranty (WarrantyPage )