Since its debut, the Assos Mille has been a kit staple for countless riders due to its classic fit, comfortable textiles, and unmistakable Assos style. Assos took note of what made this jersey click with so many riders—from pros who train in it to casual weekend riders—and gave it a few refinements so it feels and performs even better.
It still wears the classic, regular fit of the original, but now features a completely revamped raw-cut sleeve construction made with the same stretchy, ultrasoft textile as Assos race jerseys. This more streamlined, stitch-free construction creates the smoothest transition possible between the fabric and your upper arms, with a stay-put hold while outstretched at the bars. The body textile is also new, the BIG DUAL Tex knit that’s highly breathable, superlight, and faster drying than the original. Finishing details include a full-length camlock zipper and proven Triple Ramp Pockets, the latter of which ensure your cargo remains secure with their built-in textile lids.
- BIG DUAL Tex: A fast-drying interlock circular knit fabric with great moisture management and breathability, making up the front and back panels. It’s snag-resistant with high mechanical stretch, and has built-in UPF 50+.
- Push Pull: The sleeves are made of ASSOS-developed Push Pull warp-knit textile with high UV protection (UPF 50+). Highly breathable, this fine gauge knit with bi-stretch is quick-drying and very comfortable.
- Raglan Cut: Sleeve design free of a traditional shoulder seam, continuing up to the neck for greater range of motion.
- Raw-Cut Sleeves: A design that creates the smoothest transition possible between the fabric and skin. More comfort and precise hold with less pressure.
- Triple Ramp Pockets: Assos' storage design with three textile-lidded pockets optimally located for ease of access; security and stability guaranteed.
- Full-Length Zipper: Temperature regulation courtesy of a lightweight full-length zipper with camlock.