Modern design, simple and fun in a strong, light, tubeless-ready wheel system.
Using a new UST welded rim, making it lighter without compromising on strength.
25mm internal width, with classic profile.
Simple and reliable construction-
24 straight-pull double-butted spokes on front and rear.
Tubeless tape on wheels: the lightest and simplest way to get the tubeless benefits such as better traction, comfort, and reduced risk of flats.
- Freewheel: XD with optional driver body
- For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels don't exceed 120kg, bike included
- ASTM CATEGORY 3 : offroad with jumps less than 61cm
- Recommended tire sizes: 28 to 62 mm (1.1"" to 2.5"")
- Hub width : Boost (front 110, rear 148) or Non-Boost (front 100, rear 135/142)
- Disc standard : 6 Bolts only
- Pair 650b/27,5"" without tire: 1760 grams
- Front 650b/27,5"" without tire: 825 grams
- Rear 650b/27,5"" without tire: 935 grams
- Pair 29"" without tire: 1840 grams
- Front 29"" without tire: 865 grams
- Rear 29"" without tire: 975 grams
- Shape: straight pull, round, double butted
- Material: steel
- Lacing: front and rear crossed 2
- Count: 24 front and rear
- Front : auto adjust sealed cartridge bearings (QRM Auto), Rear : sealed cartridge bearings (QRM)
- Freewheel: TS-2 alloy
- Front and rear bodies: aluminum
- Axle material: aluminum
- Material: S6106 alloy
- Use with Mavic Tubeless Tape
- Hookless profile
- Internal width: 25 mm
- ETRTO size 29"": 622x25TSS
- ETRTO size 27.5"": 584x25TSS
- Drilling: traditional
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Tire: UST Tubeless and tubetype
- Joint: SUP
- Tubeless rim tape
- UST valve and accessories