Can you tell the difference between 15psi and 17psi? No you can't. We can't either, but this digital gauge can.
Today's wider, lower pressure tires are more pressure-critical than back when we just used to put as much pressure in as the pump could stand.
It's not about fending off flats these days, it's about grip. And the difference between too much and not enough can be as little as a couple of pounds of pressure.
The days of 'giving it a squeeze' are over.
Considered Tool Design
- The selection, length and placement of each tool has been carefully thought out so that you have the right tool and can easily use it.
- Why carry around more bulk than you have to? This product is designed for the minimalist in you.
- Audible Chime
- Is it done yet? An audible chime lets you know when your powered on, and when pressure is registered, so you're not standing around, waiting like a lemon.
- All hail the glowing screen. The backlit screen is easy to see whether checking tires on a dawn raid, or just fumbling around in the back of the garage.
- It's hard enough getting the perfect tire pressure without craning your neck to see what the gauge says. Our swivel head is visible at all angles.