FX 2 Disc is a stylish and versatile hybrid bike with disc brakes that let you stop on a dime and ask for change, even when the weather isn't cooperating. Train, commute, or ride for fun with the lightweight Alpha Gold Aluminum frame, 18 speeds, and semi-skinny tires that are fast on the road and stable on loose terrain.
Raining cats and dogs? That doesn't keep you from riding. You want a high-value hybrid bike with the superior all-weather stopping power of disc brakes, plus a lightweight frame and quality parts that will hold up over time.
A lightweight aluminum frame with hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power, a Shimano drivetrain with 18 speeds and a wide range of gearing so you're never pedaling too hard or too soft, and mounts that make it easy to accessorize your ride!
FX 2 Disc is a go-anywhere hybrid bike with parts that perform on training rides, trips to the market, or your morning commute. It has endless options for accessories, but what really sets this model apart is the disc brakes, which provide great stopping power in all weather conditions.
- More confident braking means bad weather doesn't have to keep you from enjoying your ride
- It's versatile and does whatever you want it to do, whether that's riding for fitness, commuting, or cruising to the farmer's market to pick up groceries
- It's easy to accessorize with racks, a kickstand, fenders, lights, and more!
- Like every Trek hybrid, it's backed by a lifetime warranty and supported by a wide network of retail partners
- The cables are routed internally, which protects them from the elements and adds to the bike's sleek look.
Alpha Gold Aluminum, DuoTrap S compatible, internal cable routing, flat mount disc, rack & fender mounts, 135x5mm QR
FX Alloy, flat mount disc, rack mounts, 405mm axle-to-crown, ThruSkew 5mm QR
Bontrager Connection, alloy, double-wall, 32-hole, schrader valve
Front: Formula DC-20, alloy, 6-bolt, 5x100mm QR
Rear: Formula DC-22, alloy, 6-bolt, Shimano 8/9/10 freehub, 135x5mm QR
Bontrager H2 Comp, wire bead, 30tpi, 700x35c
Forged alloy, 46/30, chainguard, 170mm length
Shimano Altus M2010, 9 speed
Shimano Acera T3000, 34.9mm clamp, top swing, dual pull
Shimano Altus M2000, long cage
Shimano HG200, 11-36, 9 speed
Tektro HD-R280 hydraulic disc, flat mount, 160mm rotor
Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, Blendr compatible
Bontrager alloy, 27.2mm
Bontrager City pedals