Looking for a road shoe that’s built to deliver big on speed and comfort? Then look no further than the S-Works 7 Road Shoes. Designed with a luxury feel, this shoe not only looks good, it's plush in every comfortable detail. Ergonomically crafted and scientifically tested, the Body Geometry and footbed technology ensure perfect hip, knee, and foot alignment to decrease the chance of injury. The footbed arch is built to give your arches unflinching support during pedal stroke which leverages your energy output without fail.
In addition, the Varus Wedge helps reduce metatarsal hot spots and numbness by eliminating pressure on nerve endings and arteries. The new Powerline™ Sole boasts ply-by-ply carbon material and delivers big on a stiffer yet lighter performance. Showcasing a newly designed PADLOCK™ HEEL, you’ll love the slip-proof, comfortable fit that provides unrelenting power transfer. For function and convenience, exclusive BOA® dials customize your fit.
- Body Geometry sole and footbed are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce the chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- Our stiffest and lightest FACT Powerline carbon plate maximizes power transfer: Stiffness Index 15.0
- Dyneema Mesh is trapped between layers of four-way stretch mesh and TPU to create no-stretch zones for the ultimate connection and comfort.
- The Boa Fit System S3 dial allows for on-the-fly micro adjustment, backed by the Boa Guarantee. The Boa Fit System dials and laces are guaranteed for the lifetime of the product on which they are integrated.
- PadLock heel construction cradles the heel and is proven to improve acceleration
- Titanium alloy cleat nuts can rotate to position pedal/cleats 5mm rearward.
- Non-slip, replaceable heel tread with internally recessed screws for security.
- Form Fit last with a roomy toe box for the ultimate in connectivity and comfort.
- Three-bolt cleat pattern fits all major road pedals.
- Approximate weight: 224g (1/2 pair, Size 42)