This item is sold as-is.
Our Online Warehouse Sale features sample bikes, slightly used test ride & photoshoot bikes, bikes with slight cosmetic blemishes, and one-off custom builds.
There could be blemishes or dents. All bikes are inspected by one of our expert mechanics before shipment. This item is sold as-Is and no exchanges/returns will be accepted under any circumstances.
- Size: XX-Large
- Small scuff on fork decal and
- Two small finish chips on seat tube
- Small Scratch on downtube
Geometry updates, Glovebox storage, and suspension improvements add up to a fine-tuned package.
For Hightower, the geometry changes help modernize the bike without overstepping its intentions. Santa Cruz increased reach numbers to match the fit of their recent models, while also implementing their size specific chain stays for a better fore/aft balance across the size range. The design team slackened the head tube angle to help stability at speed, lowered the bottom bracket to compliment the better supported suspension, and increased stack in favor of modern handlebar setups. Size-specific frame stiffness standards help tie together the ride quality goals by achieving a tailored front triangle flex characteristic for every size.
- Sensitivity and Support: Compared to the previous Hightower, Santa Cruz reduced the anti-squat in the first 40% of travel. This noticeably improves suspension sensitivity in both climbing and descending scenarios due to reduced chain influence on the suspension.
- Support and Consistency: The leverage curve is slightly straighter than the previous Hightower, with added progression towards the end of the travel. This provides improved bottom-out resistance with more consistent damping and support.
- Glovebox: Allowing for the safe stowage of whatever you need to enjoy your ride.
- Wallet and Purse: The Glovebox comes with a Tool Wallet and Tube Purse. Stow all your essentials so you can ditch the fanny pack on your lunch laps.
|Frame||Carbon C 29" 145mm Travel VPP™|
|Rear Shock||FOX Float Performance DPS 210x55|
|Fork||RockShox Lyrik Base, 150mm|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM NX Eagle, 12spd|
|Shifter||SRAM NX Eagle, 12spd|
|Cassette||SRAM PG1230, 12spd, 11-50t|
|Chain||SRAM NX Eagle, 12spd|
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM DUB 68/73mm Threaded BB|
|Headset||Cane Creek 10 IS Integrated Headset|
|Rear Tire||Maxxis Minion DHR II 29"x2.4", 3C Maxx- Terra, EXO, TR|
|Front Tire||Maxxis Minion DHR II 29"x2.4", 3C MaxxGrip, EXO, TR|
|Sealant||Reserve Tubeless Sealant|
|Front Hub||SRAM MTH 716, 15x110, Torque Cap, 32h|
|Rear Hub||SRAM MTH 746, 12x148, 32h|
|Rims||RaceFace AR Offset 30 29"|
|Front Rotor||Avid Centerline 200mm|
|Rear Rotor||Avid Centerline 180mm|
|Front Brake||SRAM G2 R|
|Crankset||SRAM Descendant Eagle 148 DUB 30t|
|Handlebar||RaceFace Aeffect R, 780mm|
|Stem||Burgtec Enduro MK3, 42mm|
|Saddle||WTB Silverado Medium CroMo|
|Seatpost||SDG Tellis Dropper, 31.6|
|Grips/Bar Tape||Santa Cruz Bicycles House Grips|