This item is sold as-is.
Our Online Warehouse Sale features sample bikes, slightly used test ride & photoshoot bikes, bikes with slight cosmetic blemishes, and one-off custom builds.
There could be blemishes or dents. All bikes are inspected by one of our expert mechanics before shipment. This item is sold as-Is and no exchanges/returns will be accepted under any circumstances.
- Size: 51
- Custom build. Bike is new but shows signs of use from test rides.
- Seat post grommet broken
The Roadmachine was designed to be the one bike to rule them all. It’s a quiver killer — when you want to go for a ride, you reach for it every time regardless of distance or terrain. BMC knows the magic behind designing a single bike to rule them all is finding a balance of geometry, compliance, power transfer, and performance. If you go too far in any one direction, the ride quality will suffer. In short, The Roadmachine is easy on the rider but hard on the pavement.
- The most capable version of our TCC technology: take the edge off the roughest roads to push harder and ride further. The ultimate balance between comfort and performance for a ride that is both forgiving and fast.
- The aesthetic simplicity and innovative functionality of the Integrated Cockpit is the epitome of Swiss engineering and design. ICS keeps cables and housing in their place: out of sight.
- A new “D” compliance post is held in place by a clever, integrated clamping system.
- Seamless and functional integrated seatmast clamp.
- The Roadmachine front disc hardware comes equipped with a 140/160mm proprietary flatmount bracket for maximal integration and seamless design.
|Frame||Roadmachine 01 Premium Carbon with Tuned Compliance Concept Endurance
ICS Technology, Stealth Cable Routing
Flat Mount Disc
|Fork||Teammachine SLR Carbon
TCC Race Compliance Level
Internal Cable Routing
Flat Mount Disc
Stealth Dropout Design
|Bottom Bracket||PF86 Bottom Bracket
|Chain||Sram Force 12 speed|
|Front Derailleur||Sram Force AXS|
|Rear Derailleur||Sram Force AXS
|Shifters||Sram Force AXS
|Handlebars||BMC RCB01 Carbon, Ergo Top Shape, Compact Bend, 77 mm reach, 117 mm drop
|Stem||BMC ICS2 - Integrated Cockpit Design, -12.5°
|Brake Levers||Sram Force AXS
|Brakes||Force, 160mm CLX-R Rotor
|Saddle||Tempo Argo 150mm|
|Seat Post||Roadmachine 01 Premium Carbon D-Shaped Seatpost
• 15mm Offset