These mountain-biking shorts feature a durable, removable liner and chamois pad with versatile, breathable and adjustable outer shorts. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Patagonia's Dirt Craft Bike Shorts combine a comfortable, durable, removable 3-layer mountain bike–specific padded liner with a do-anything outer short.
The soft, supportive polyester/spandex stretch liner incorporates power mesh panels for great breathability and connects to the stretchy, quiet, nylon/spandex outer short via a discreet snap loop. A low-profile hook-and-webbing system fine-tunes the waist.
Other details include a DWR (durable water repellent) treatment, drop-in pockets, a secure zippered pocket (fits most phones) on the side of the left thigh, and reflective logos at left-side hem and right-back hip. With an articulated waistband and an 11.5" inseam.
- Outer shorts built with stretchy nylon/spandex plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for plenty of breathability and airflow on warmer rides; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Curved waistband follows the natural shape of the hips and allows room to move
- Low-profile external hook-and-webbing waist adjustment for a fine-tuned fit
- Two drop-in front pockets, one secure zipper pocket at left thigh
- Liner shorts and outer shorts may be mixed and matched with our Dirt Roamer Bike Shorts and Endless Ride Liner Shorts
- Reflective logo at left hem and right-back hip
- 11½" inseam: leg opening covers the tops of most kneepads
- 309 g (10.9 oz)