Our Stumpjumper ST models are snappy and nimble, yet Incredibly versatile—the perfect rigs for riders seeking both efficiency and capability. The Stumpjumper ST Alloy 29 makes that winning combo affordable, with components that are big on performance and small on dollar signs.
THE ULTIMATE TRAIL BIKE
The innovative sidearm frame design makes a lighter, better-handling bike. By directly connecting all three mounting points of the rear-end and shock to the frame, we’ve increased both stiffness and performance over bumps. End result? Total control.
Our in-house suspension-tuning team develops custom shock tunes, perfectly paired to each bike’s kinematics. We call this Rx Tune and while it’s not the easy way to build a suspension bike, it’s worth it. You feel Rx Tune as perfectly-balanced suspension.
SMART PARTS PICK
• 29er wheels roll over obstacles and maintain your momentum with ease.
• 130-millimeters of suspension courtesy of a RockShox Recon RL fork.
• SX Eagle 12-speed drivetrain gives you single-ring simplicity and gearing to spare.
- The M5 alloy frame, asymmetrical “sidearm” design, and our 29er Geometry, make this Stumpjumper both capable and efficient.
- 130-millimeters of plush and controlled suspension (including a lock-out) come courtesy of a RockShox Recon RL fork.
- SX Eagle 12-speed drivetrain gives you single-ring simplicity and all the gearing you need to summit the biggest climbs.
- 29er wheels roll over obstacles and maintain your momentum with ease.
- The TranzX seatpost lets you drop your saddle on descents, increasing your maneuverability and control when the trail gets dicey.
M5 alloy chassis and rear end, asymmetrical design, 29 Trail Geometry, threaded BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 120mm of travel
RockShox Recon RL, Motion Control damper with low-speed compression to lockout, 51mm offset, rebound adjust, 15x110mm Boost™ Maxle® Lite thru-axle, 130mm of travel
X-Fusion 02 Pro RL, Rx Trail Tune, rebound adjust, lockout 190x42.5mm
Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm thru-axle, 32h
Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 32h
|RIMS||Double-wall alloy, 27mm internal width|
|INNER TUBES||Standard, Presta valve|
Eliminator, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"
|REAR TIRE||Purgatory, GRID Casing, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"|
|CRANKSET||SRAM SX Eagle, Powerspline, 170mm|
|BOTTOM BRACKET||SRAM Powerspline|
|SHIFT LEVERS||SRAM SX Eagle, trigger, 12-speed|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||SRAM SX Eagle|
|CASSETTE||SRAM PG-1210 Eagle, 11-50t|
|CHAIN||SRAM SX Eagle, 12-speed|
|FRONT BRAKE||Tektro Gemini Comp, hydraulic disc, resin pad, 200mm|
|REAR BRAKE||Tektro Gemini Comp, hydraulic disc, resin pad, 180mm|
Specialized Trail, 6061 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 27mm rise, 780mm, 31.8mm clamp
|GRIPS||Specialized Sip Grip, half-waffle, slip-on|
|STEM||Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise|
Body Geometry Myth 155 S, Body Geometry Henge 143 M/L/XL, steel rails
|SEATPOST||TransX dropper, 34.9mm, S: 125mm, M/L/XL: 150mm Travel|
|SEAT BINDER||Specialized bolt-type, alloy, 38.6mm|