This is the bike that’s consistently reaped kudos from the cycling media and countless riders. Why all the accolades? Our asymmetric carbon chassis delivers a perfect blend of bump-devouring suspension and effortless control. Technically speaking, this thing rips.
THE ULTIMATE TRAIL BIKE
The innovative sidearm frame design makes a lighter, better-handling bike. By directly connecting all three mounting points of the rear-end and shock to the frame, we’ve increased both stiffness and performance over bumps. End result? Total control.
LIGHTWEIGHT, CAPABLE…AND STUNNING
The Stumpjumper carbon chassis makes for one of the lightest, and yet most capable, trail bikes anywhere. The innovative frame melds smooth and deep suspension with smart features, including our integrated SWAT™ box downtube storage and hassle-free cable routing.
• Carbon frame is lightweight, stiff, and incredibly capable.
• FOX FLOAT DPX2 Performance rear shock is supple and easy to adjust on the fly.
• Roval Traverse Carbon wheels roll up to speed quickly and are bomb proof.
- Asymmetric, carbon frame design is lightweight, stiff, and incredibly capable.
- The FOX FLOAT DPX2 Performance is designed for big-hit performance and boasts three compression damping modes—Open, Trail, and Firm—for on-the-fly tuning.
- A FOX FLOAT Performance fork offers up 150mm of smooth travel with stiff stanchions and a three-position compression adjuster for easy, on-the-fly adjustments.
- SRAM Code R, 4-piston disc brakes and big rotors add plenty of stopping power to the mix.
- SRAM GX Eagle 12-speed drivetrain offers precise, consistent shifting and all the gearing you need to scale the steepest and longest climbs.
- Roval Traverse Carbon wheels roll up to speed quickly and are bomb proof.
FACT 11m carbon chassis and rear-end, asymmetrical design, 27.5 Trail Geometry, SWAT™ Door integration, threaded BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 150mm of travel
FOX FLOAT Performance, GRIP damper, 3-position micro-adjustment, tapered alloy steerer, 44mm offset, 150mm of travel
FOX FLOAT DPX2 Performance, Rx Trail Tune, EVOL Air sleeve, 3-position adjustment, 210x52.5mm
|FRONT HUB||Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 28h|
DT Swiss 370, 3-Pawl System, SRAM XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing, 28h
|SPOKES||DT Swiss Industry|
Roval Traverse Carbon 27.5, hookless carbon, 30mm inner width, hand-built, 2Bliss Ready
|INNER TUBES||Presta, 40mm valve|
|FRONT TIRE||Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 2.6"|
|REAR TIRE||Eliminator, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 2.6"|
|CRANKSET||SRAM Descendant, Boost™, DUB, 170mm|
|BOTTOM BRACKET||SRAM DUB, threaded BB|
|SHIFT LEVERS||SRAM GX Eagle, trigger, 12-speed|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed|
|CASSETTE||SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed, 10-50t|
|CHAIN||SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed|
|FRONT BRAKE||SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm|
|REAR BRAKE||SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 180mm|
Specialized Trail, 7050 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 27mm rise, 780mm, 31.8mm clamp
|GRIPS||Deity, Knuckleduster, Black|
|STEM||Specialized Trail, forged alloy, 4-bolt, 5mm rise, 40mm|
Body Geometry Myth:155 XS/S, Body Geometry Henge:143 M/L/XL, hollow cr-mo rails
X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL LE lever, 34.9mm, XS:100 mm, S: 125mm, M/L: 150mm, XL:170mm of travel
|SEAT BINDER||Specialized bolt-type, alloy, 38.6mm|