Specialized designed the Turbo Levo Comp to be a proper trail bike, first and foremost. It takes geo, kinematics, and design cues from our newest trail bikes, like the Stumpjumper, and adds industry-leading tech that gives you the power to ride more trails. New motor? Check. New battery? Check. Incredibly lightweight and capable chassis? Check and double-check.
ROWDY DESCENTS. STEEP CLIMBS? HELL. YES.
The Turbo Levo is a fully-fledged progressive trail bike. We’ve lengthened the reach, kept the chainstays nice and short, and maintained a low center of gravity. Next, we slackened the head angle for more confident descents and steepened the seat angle to improve climbing efficiency. It’s dialed.
MORE POWER, MORE RANGE
The Levo’s Specialized 2.1 motor amplifies your pedaling input by a mind blowing 410%. Our M2 batteries provides you with plenty of range. What’s more, our Mission Control App can handle battery management automatically, ensuring your battery will last as long as you need it to. More power. More miles per ride. More awesome.
• M5 alloy Sidearm frame offers outstanding ride quality and control.
• Smoothest, most powerful motor on the market.
• 150mm of suspension front and rear, courtesy of RockShox.
- The Levo’s frame features an M5 alloy front- and rear-end, an asymmetrical design, and our 29 Trail Geometry, so it's just the right amount of both capable and comfortable. We designed this bike to shred and that meant giving the Levo a low bottom bracket, lengthy top tube, and short chainstays. We also tweaked the kinematics of the frame to make the suspension more supple on small hits and yet perfectly capable of taking the big impacts without bottoming out.
- With its stout chassis and smooth DebonAir air spring and renowned Charger damper, the Lyrik Select RC is the perfect complement to the hard-charging Levo.
- The custom Specialized 2.1 motor represents the pinnacle of e-bike motor technology. The new motor is more efficient, 15% smaller, and 11% lighter than its predecessor. It has many other features that no other e-bike can touch, like instant engagement, fantastic heat management, a double freewheel design that disengages the gear box when you hit top speed, and silent, smooth, and consistent output—even at max power.
- The Levo’s Turbo Connect Unit (or “TCU”) is more than an “On-Off” button—it’s the brains of the bike. The TCU shows your battery level and power-assist mode. It also communicates, via ANT+/Bluetooth®, with our optional handlebar display to display even more information about your day’s ride.
- This Turbo’s new Specialized M2-series battery features a 700Wh capacity, which increases your range by a staggering 40%. We integrated that battery seamlessly iinside the frame and made it easy to remove with a single hex wrench.
Specialized M5 Premium Aluminum, 29 Trail Geometry, integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable, Command Post routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 150mm of travel
RockShox Lyrik Select RC 29, DebonAir spring, Charger RC damper, 51mm offset, 15x110mm thru-axle
|REAR SHOCK||RockShox Deluxe Select+ w/ custom air valve, 52.5x210mm|
|FRONT HUB||Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm thru-axle, 28h|
|REAR HUB||Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h|
|SPOKES||DT Swiss Industry|
|RIMS||Roval Traverse 29, hookless alloy, 30mm inner width, tubeless ready|
|INNER TUBES||Standard, Presta valve|
|FRONT TIRE||Butcher, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6"|
|REAR TIRE||Eliminator, BLCK DMND Casing, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"|
|CRANKSET||Praxis, 2D cold-forged alloy, custom offset, 165mm|
|CHAINRINGS||32T, custom steel|
|SHIFT LEVERS||SRAM S700, single-click lever|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||SRAM GX, long cage, 11-speed|
|CASSETTE||SRAM PG-1130, 11-speed, 11-42t|
|CHAIN||KMC X11ET, 11-speed w/ Missing Link™|
|FRONT BRAKE||SRAM Guide RE, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm|
|REAR BRAKE||SRAM Guide RE, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm|
Specialized Trail, 6061 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 27mm rise, 780mm, 31.8mm clamp
|GRIPS||Specialized Sip grip, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness|
|STEM||Specialized Trail, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise|
|SADDLE||Bridge 155 S2, Bridge 143 S3/S4/S5, Hollow cr-mo rails|
X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL LE lever, 34.9mm, S: 125mm, M/L: 150mm, XL: 170mm
|SEAT BINDER||Specialized bolt-type, alloy, 38.6mm|
|SWAT||Specialized Z-Cage w/EMT Cage Mount MTB Tool|
|MOTOR||Specialized 2.1, custom Rx Trail-tuned motor, 250W nominal|
Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth®
|BATTERY||Specialized M2-700, integrated battery w/rock guard, 700Wh|
|CHARGER||Custom charger, 42V4A w/ Rosenberger plug|
|WIRING HARNESS||Custom Specialized wiring harness|