The PUBLIC Premium Ergo Grips dress up your bike and add an element of comfort for your wrists by reducing tension to making your ride more comfortable. These grips are designed to allow your hands to have a better angle and more surface contact to relieve pressure on your wrist and hands.
Our new Premium Ergo Grips are crafted from weather-resistant, leather-like material. They’re sleek in style with a hand-stitched covering and polished silver end caps featuring a laser etched PUBLIC logo, and come in three colors to match our PUBLIC saddles.
|These grips work on most upright handlebars with a single twist shifter. If your bike has trigger shifters or no shifter at all, you’ll want our full length PUBLIC Premium Ergo Grips instead.|
- Unique ergonomic shape
- Shock-absorbent kraton rubber core
- 135/92mm (long and short)
- Inner Diameter: 22.2mm
- Increased control and comfort over standard round hand grips
- Easy to install with a 3mm hex tool (not included).
- Not for use with single-speeds or bikes with trigger shifters