The Expert XC Mountain Bike Shoes are strategically designed to reduce injuries and boost your pedal power. Scientifically tested to optimize your hips, knees, and foot alignment, this cutting-edge shoe is guaranteed to make an impact on and off the trail. Featuring a state-of-the-art Carbon outsole that promotes easy toe flexing and walking, this formidable shoe maintains superior stiffness and comfort in all types of elements.
To find the perfect fit, the Boa® IP1 Snap dial closure ensures easy adjustments when they may be needed on the trail. The light and limber thermo-bonded upper is designed to fit like a glove while the famous SlipNot™ rubber outsole delivers big on toughness and tactical grip. Ideal for cross country riding, this resilient shoe showcases removable toe lugs for increased traction on those long run-ups. Made to accommodate all major mountain pedals, the Expert XC Mountain Bike Shoes feature a clever, two-bolt cleat pattern.
- Body Geometry sole and footbed construction are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce the chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- Carbon outsole is designed to flex in the toe for more comfortable walking, while it's directionally stiff in order to increase power transfer.
- Boa® IP1 Snap dial closure for on-the-fly micro-adjustment, backed by the Boa® lifetime guarantee.
- Light, supple thermobonded upper for a superior fit.
- SlipNot™ rubber outsole is optimized for grip & durability in all conditions.
- Removable toe lugs for added traction and run-ups.
- Standard Fit for on-bike support and all-day comfort.
- Two-bolt cleat pattern fits all major mountain pedals.
- Approximate weight: 355g (1/2 pair, Size 42)