A favorite of RC factory riders Kyle Strait and Sam Pilgrim, the Wildcat picks up where the Livewire left off, sharing many of the same features but adding cranked up ankle protection and support through its robust mid top construction.
The Wildcat features the Rubber Kinetics DST 6.0 HIGH GRIP rubber for the optimum combination of grip and durability, a synthetic upper with breathable anti-abrasion mesh, extensive toe cap protection, and a hook and loop strap for extra security.
- Rubber Kinetics | DST 6.0 HIGH GRIP Rubber Outsole
- Mid top construction for ankle support and protection
- Durable, synthetic upper with anti-abrasion mesh
- Anti-abrasion toe protection
- EVA midsole provides support and shock absorption
- D3O High Impact Zone Insole Technology absorbs impact and reduces fatigue
- Fully gusseted tongue prohibits intake of dirt and debris
- Lace closure with powerstrap for additional stability and retention
- Elastic lace tuck
- Weight: 482g (Men’s 10)
- Material: Synthetic, Rubber