The Tahoe Mountain Bike shoes were designed to deliver rugged and dependable off-road performance, especially if your rides see a good deal of hiking. To do so, they feature our SlipNot™ rubber outsole for added grip over roots and wet terrain.
And to keep the shoes stiff enough for riding and flexible enough for walking, they also have our Lollipop™ inner plate that sits in a bed of comfy EVA padding. The fit is relaxed for everyday use, and the Body Geometry insoles provide ergonomically designed comfort and efficiency.
- Body Geometry sole construction and footbed: ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- SlipNotâ„¢ rubber compound developed in our tire lab optimizes shoe and pedal connection.
- Stiff Lollipopâ„¢ inner plate delivers high performance pedaling, and it sits in a bed of EVA to soften landings and maintain off-the-bike traction.
- Relaxed Fit for a balance of pedal feel and walking comfort.
- Lacelockâ„¢ elastic keeps laces out of chainrings.
- Body Geometry Footbeds measurably increase power, reduce time to exhaustion, and reduce injury by aligning hip, knee, and foot.
- Toe and heel overlays provide added abrasion resistance.
- Approximate weight: 350g (1/2 pair, size 42)