These premium, lightweight-yet-durable, contoured-fit mountain-bike shorts are made with highly breathable, stretchy fabric. Designed along with, but sold separately from, the Endless Ride Liner Shorts. Fair Trade Certified sewn.
When you’re focused on cleaning a difficult section, uphill or down, you don’t want to be battling your gear. Our lightweight, durable, breathable Dirt Roamers stay out of the way with a clean, minimalist aesthetic and uninhibited stretch. Articulated, sonically welded seams eliminate chafing and allow fluid movement even on all-day rides; the high-performance recycled polyester/spandex fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish wicks moisture and dries in a flash.
A curved waistband contours to your hips, and our mountain bike–specific OppoSet adjustable waist, along with elastic in back, customizes the fit. An 11½" inseam covers the tops of the knees and accommodates low-profile kneepads. Interior snap loops couple with our Endless Ride Liner Shorts and Bibs, or the liners from our Dirt Craft Bike Shorts (all sold separately). With a single zippered pocket on the left thigh.
- Articulated, sonic-welded seams reduce weight and allow the shorts to stretch as one garment while eliminating chafing during prolonged saddle time; clean, minimalist styling increases versatility between rides; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Light, stretchy, moisture-wicking fabric dries fast
- Curved waistband follows the natural shape of the hips; slightly slim through the seat and legs to provide a contoured fit and help keep shorts in place during long rides
- Separating zip fly and mountain bike-specific OppoSet® adjustable waist customizes the fit
- Small, hidden secured zip pocket at right hip; tonal logo at left hem and right-back hip
- Snap loops pair with our Endless Ride Liner Shorts or Dirt Craft Liners
- 11½" inseam covers tops of knees and low-profile kneepads
- 153 g (5.4 oz)