- Lightweight Frame: Double butted tubes for a lightweight frame with a distinctive and premium look.
- Tailored Ergonomics: Bars, levers, cranks and saddle are tailored for the ergonomics of young riders for a comfortable and custom-made ride.
- Dedicated Geometry: Inspired by our MTB’s and adapted to smaller riders for intuitive and reliable riding.
- Powder Coated Finish: A durable and ecological solution to withstand years of daily use.
- Control and Safety: Hydraulic brakes and high volume tires provide control and safety on various surfaces with low rolling resistance.
- Sticker Kits: The bike can be designed to your own taste with the Twostroke AL 20 sticker kits.
|FRAME||Twostroke AL 20" Lightweight Aluminium with Powder Coat Finish|
|FORK||Twostroke AL 20" Lightweight Aluminium with Powder Coat Finish|
|CHAINRING||32T 1x Specific Narrow Wide Chainring|
|SRAM X4, Medium Cage|
|SHIFTERS||SRAM X4 8Spd Trigger|
|BRAKES||TEKTRO HD-M286, Short Reach Levers, 140mm Rotors|
|HANDLEBAR||SDG Slater Handlebar, 650mm Wide, 20mm Rise, 19mm Bar Ends, 31.8mm Clamp.|
|STEM||BMC 40mm Length, ± 6 Angle|
|SADDLE||SDG Fly Jr|
|HUBS||CNC Machined Alloy Hub Body, Sealed Bearings, Quick Release|
|TIRES||Kenda Booster 20x2.4"|
*In the bicycle industry, suppliers and factories sometimes change specs without notice and state that they are "subject to change without notice". This is because bicycles are made from hundreds of parts which come from dozens of vendors. Parts are sometimes updated to the most current production generation/iteration one gets better or more current parts or a comparable part. Product specifications are subject to change without notice.