Some say the SB140 never met a dirt it didn’t like. We agree in spades. What’s your pleasure? Drag a bar. Make an edit. Stay out after dark. Try it. Land it. Or just stay at it. Happy to pedal. Greedy for more. The mayor of jibtown, proudly wearing the rip crown. The SB140. Down to fun.
- Switch Infinity: Switch Infinity utilizes a patented translating pivot that switches direction as the bike moves through its travel. This provides a tailored anti-squat curve while delivering a fine-tuned leverage ratio. Switch Infinity Absorbs bumps effectively and has a bottomless feel.
- Cable Management: Internally routed cable tubes with secure closures at entry and exit points eliminate rattles and cable rub. Whether running a mechanical drivetrain and dropper or a wireless setup, cable management is intuitively easy and quiet.
- Threaded BB: Threaded aluminum bottom bracket shell with integrated ISCG-05 tabs. This critical drivetrain interface is now more durable, cleaner, and easier to service.
- Universally Ready: If a hanger bending crash occurs, the new Yeti models use the Universal Derailleur Hanger (UDH) interface — the industry standard mount for a rear derailleur. The UDH is available in nearly any bike shop, Yeti dealer or not.
- Full Drop: As the capability of our bikes continues to increase, so does their ability to run modern day, full-stroke dropper posts. Our seat tube is shorter to allow for a longer dropper posts. Most riders will be able to use a 150mm dropper posts on Small frames*, 175mm on Medium frames*and 200mm+ dropper posts on L-XXL frames* respectively.
- Refined New Look: The refined main frame and swingarm silhouette is more than just striking good looks – it’s an engineering approach that packages Switch Infinity and shock linkage in a tighter, more efficient frame with added impact clearance. Holistic frame chassis stiffness has increased, along with frame ground clearance.
TURQ Series carbon fiber frame, Switch Infinity V2 suspension technology, Threaded BB, internally tunneled cable routing, 148mm x 12mm BOOST dropouts, sealed enduro max pivot bearings, Universal derailleur hanger (UDH), and axle.
Fox Factory 36 FIT 4 / 150mm
Fox Factory Float DPS
DT Swiss EXC 1501 Carbon
(F) Maxxis Minion DHF 2.5 EXO (R) Maxxis Aggressor 2.3 EXO
Sram X1 Eagle 170mm
Sram DUB BSA 73
Sram GX Eagle
Sram XX1 Eagle AXS
Sram XO1 Eagle 1295 10-52
Sram Eagle AXS
Yeti Carbon 35x780mm
|Grips||ODI Elite Pro|
Sram G2 RSC w/ Sram Centerline Rotors 200/180
WTB SIlverado Custom
Fox Transfer 31.6MM / SM: 150MM, MD: 175MM, LG-XXL: 200MM
*Product specifications are subject to change without notice.