With features from several of POC’s award-winning helmets, and a unibody shell construction first introduced in our groundbreaking Octal road helmet, the Tectal Race SPIN provides protection and ventilation on a previously unseen scale for mountain bike riders.
With the inclusion of SPIN (Shearing Pad INside), our patent-pending silicone pad technology system, the helmet further builds on our whole-helmet approach to design and construction in order to deliver superior levels of comfort, fit and performance.
Other safety features include an aramid bridge system for improved structural integrity and a reinforced EPS liner. The unibody shell construction supports the integrity of the helmet while ensuring the weight remains low. And with ventilation optimized and evaluated through wind tunnel testing, the Tectal Race SPIN delivers lightweight, reliable protection that will keep you cool headed as you push your boundaries on the trail.
- Highly ventilated using POC’s unique ventilation design
- Simple and easy adjustment system
- Goggle clip
- Adjustable visor
- Recco reflector
- SPIN Technology: Patent pending SPIN (Shearing Pad Inside) pads
- Construction: Fully wrapped unibody shell to improve strength
- Aramid Bridge: Integrated with liner for enhanced structural integrity
- Straps: Precision straps molded into liner for extra comfort
- Polycarbonate Shell: High performance PC shell covering more of the liner to improve safety and protection
- Ventalation: 15 vents
- Shell Material: PC
- Visor: yes
- Fit Adjustment: Size adjustment system
- XS-S: 337g
- M-L: 368g
- XL-XXL: 390g