Complete protection for trail and enduro, the Kortal helmet provides lightweight, extended protection and a seamless fit with goggles. With extended protection zones and uninterrupted ventilation, you’ll find safety and comfort wherever you choose to ride, and however hard you push.
Certified for use with e-bikes, the helmet passes the Dutch NTA8776 standard, which tests helmets at higher impact speeds than for standard bicycle use. Currently, this is the only standard for e-bike helmets.
In a crash, the patented breakaway peak will snap away from the helmet, helping to protect against neck injury.
Ideal to pair with the Devour Sunglasses for trail riding or the Ora goggles for enduro so you can extend your protection and heighten your senses. The helmet peak raises high enough on the helmet for goggles to fit underneath while not in use, and no helmet vents are covered by the goggle strap.
- E-bike ready: Developed for use with e-bikes, the Kortal helmet meets the Dutch NTA 8776 e-bike helmet standard.
- Patented breakaway peak: A patented breakaway peak will snap off in a crash to enhance neck protection and reduce the chance of injury.
- Goggle compatible: The helmet gives a seamless fit with the POC Ora goggles, which fit underneath the peak when not in use.
- Uninterrupted Ventilation: Design ensures goggle strap does not cover any ventilation ports
- Unibody Shell: The unibody shell enhances the structural integrity of the helmet
- EPS Liner: A lightweight EPS liner gives optimized protection.
- Extended Protection: Extended zones around the temples and back of the head give extra protection in risk areas.
- RECCO® Reflector: A RECCO® Reflector helps rescue services easily and quickly locate you if something goes wrong
- Adjustable 360° Fit: A 360° adjustment system makes it easy to find a secure, comfortable fit.