Once again, we are excited to be able to create a Glove that Gives back!! This time, we're working with some friends over in Northern California. If you are in their area, a portion of these gloves directly effects trail advocacy and maintenance, for YOUR trails! If you aren't in the area, just know that this rad design is going towards a good cause.
This glove is one of our Gloves that Give; a program in which a portion of a particular glove's sales will give back to an organization that we think is making a positive difference in the world (often on two wheels). A portion of the proceeds of this glove will go towards MTB Norcal.
We create quality gloves at a great price because, face it, you're just going to get them dirty anyway.
- Our all new FULLTOUCH technology is seamless touchscreen capabilities woven throughout entire palm, so no more trying to touch your phone "just right" to get that trailside picture
- 4-way stretch, lightweight mesh on the back of the hand
- Stretch cuff to easily pull gloves on and off without fumbling for a Velcro strap
- Durable, single layer Clarino leather palm for maximum bike feel and no extra material bunching up
- Laser cut ventilation holes on palm for breathability
- Silicone printed graphics on the palms for extra grip so you'll never drop that frosty beverage or muddy handlebars
- Palm Graphics say "Dig It"
- HUGE towel sweat cloth on the thumb for wiping away your dirt-stache or foamy upper lip