This latest version of the Infinito R1 cycling shoe features a knitted construction that offers outstanding ventilation and is ultralightweight while maintaining all the fizik performance technologies.
- Refined Knitted Upper: While still providing all the advanced features race-tested with pro-peloton athletes, the latest version of the Infinito Knit features a refined knitted construction that seamlessly integrates superior ventilation throughout the upper, further streamlined by stripping away more weight than ever before. An incredibly breathable knitted mesh base blends with targeted knitted areas of heat-fused TPU yarn to create foot support where athletes need it most. This guarantees effective power transfer to the pedals with the same support and pedaling efficiency as that of a traditionally built cycling shoe.
Volume Control System: The Volume Control system allows for differentiated fit adjustments for the instep and forefoot areas–the shape and volume of which can vary widely between riders. Featuring the latest Li2 BOA® Fit System platform with a smaller dial diameter and lower, more aerodynamic profile, cyclists can fine tune the fit to their unique foot shape, ensuring maximum performance without compromising on comfort.
- Support and Comfort: A dedicated piece of the shoe's upper wraps around the plantar arch and can be precisely adjusted for a perfect fit and improved support of the plantar fascia using the latest Li2 BOA® Platform. The volume of the forefoot area can be controlled via the Infinito, a signature fit-configuration feature. The Infinito balances tension and further eliminates pressure hot spots by using BOA® textile lace guides. This fit system acts across a larger area of the shoe’s upper, pulling the eyelets inwards consistently from all directions for a more supportive and comfortable fit.
- R2 Carbon Outsole: The updated Infinito also features an entirely new outsole with an engineered carbon fibre layup that saves weight and delivers increased stiffness. With a stiffness index rating of 10, this outsole is the stiffest in the fizik range. A wide vent inlet and deep internal channelling provide a cooling airflow, aiding in temperature regulation. The cleat positioning is set slightly further back compared to traditional settings to optimize pedalling efficiency and reduce knee compression, especially well-suited to very aggressive, forward aero positions.
- Knit: knitted upper
- Li2 Dual Zone BOA Fit System configuration
- R2 carbon outsole: full carbon unidirectional, stiffness index 10
- Weight: 225g (size 42 - 1/2 pair)
- Sizes: 36-48 (37 to 47 also in half sizes)
- Vento: performance racing series designed in collaboration with professional cyclists
- Intended use: road racing