t was on the Flemish walls that this garment was tested and retested by highly experienced cyclists and by the pros themselves.
In this new version, Fiandre Light retains its front protection and resistance to light rain. The bottom in the back is longer for more rain coverage and a more comfortable fit. The construction of the collar has also been improved with greater attention to the shape. NoRain technology allows sweat to escape without allowing rain in.
If it’s perfect for Flanders, this garment has no limits.
- Stretch windproof fabric on front and shoulders
- Lightweight and stretchy NoRain Light fabric on back to repel light rain
- Unidirectional stretch back construction for pocket support to prevent sagging even when pockets are full and heavy
- Full-length front YKK® Vislon® zip
- 3 back pockets
- Reflective heat-transfer strips
- New, improved pattern for bottom of jacket in back and for collar
- Temp. Range: 10°+ C