Without wires or cables, SRAM was able to design a simpler way to shift. Now, the intuitive simplicity of SRAM RED eTap is available with the added performance of hydraulic road disc brakes (HRD).
The SRAM RED eTap HRD shift-brake control offers the world’s first wireless drivetrain with the most advanced HRD platform yet. Simpler shifting, better braking—all in the name of true advancement.
- New HydroHC™ brake platform offers more control than any other road brake on the market.
- SRAM Road 11-speed crankset, chain, and cassette compatible
- Post and flat mount caliper options
- Improved ergonomics including a smaller diameter hood for more finger wrap
- Contact Point Adjustment™ lets you custom tune when your brakes engage—a first for HRD
- An independent Reach Adjust makes it easy to adjust your brake lever position for maximum one-finger control
- Bleeding Edge™ technology for quick, hassle-free bleeds
- Class-leading heat management technologies—heat shield, insulated aluminum pistons, and a wider pad pocket—help HydroHC™ improve on HydroR™’s already impressive heat management capabilities.
- Responsive lever feel for better control, featuring a light lever stroke with distinct contact point and snappy return
- SRAM eTap® shift logic for intuitive and reliable shifting
- Wireless connection via AIREA™ network for fast and clean installation
SRAM RED eTap rear derailleur with standard cage: Maximum cassette size, 28 Teeth
SRAM RED eTap rear derailleur with WIFli cage: Maximum cassette size, 32 Teeth
|Post Mount / Standard Derailleur||00.3018.164.000||36285|
|Flat Mount / Standard Derailleur||00.3018.164.002||710845795848|
|Post Mount / WiFli Derailleur||00.3018.164.008||39116|
|Flat Mount / WiFli Derailleur||00.3018.164.009||39117|