The Roval CLX 32 Disc wheels are one of the lightest carbon clinchers ever made, but this doesn't come at the expense of fundamental performance. Instead, painstaking engineering and lab testing helped achieve an ultralight wheel that's tough enough for cyclocross racing, yet light enough for the demands of a GC climber.
The low inertia and ample stiffness help the wheel accelerate and change direction on a dime. We didn't skimp on aerodynamic benefits either, despite this wheel's low rim profile.
The CLX 32 was engineered in CFD around a 26mm tire shape, and honed in our very own Win Tunnel, in order to be as aerodynamic as some rims almost twice its depth.
Meanwhile, Roval aero hubs, a disc-first engineered design, and CeramicSpeed bearings complete the speedy ensemble.
Truly, the CLX 32 ushers in a new era of lightweight performance road wheels.
- Rim Type: Carbon clincher, tubeless-ready
- Rim Material: Carbon
- Braking Surface: Disc brake only
- Rim Depth: 32mm
- Rim Width: 20.7mm internal, 28.1mm external
- Spoke Pattern: Two-cross/Radial (2:1)
- Spoke Count: 21
- Spoke Type: DT Swiss Aerolite (L)/Aerocomp (R) T-head
- Nipple Type: DT Swiss Pro Lock hexagonal
- Front Hub: Roval AFD1, Centerlock, CeramicSpeed bearings, QR or 12mm thru-axle end cap
- Assembly Method: Hand-built
- Extras: Roval padded wheelbag, Roval steel QR, Roval tubeless plugs and tubeless valve,12mm thru-axle & QR end caps
- Weight: 610g