Quality components and classic PUBLIC design meet in this cool pedal kids bike designed for maximum fun and minimum difficulty.
PUBLIC has tested and met all CPSIA 2008 and CPSC 1303, 16 and CFR 1512 safety standards for children ages 3 and up, including chemical and mechanical testing.
Intended to be used under close and constant adult supervision. Minimal adult assembly required.
- Frame: PUBLIC hi-ten steel frame
- Fork: PUBLIC hi-ten steel fork
- Fenders: Painted to match fenders, steel
- Chainguard: Painted to match, steel
- Stem: Alloy quill stem
- Headset: 1" threaded alloy
- Grips: PUBLIC narrow kids grips, brown
- Saddle: PUBLIC memory foam kids, brown
- Seat Post: Alloy anodized silver 25.4mm
- Brake: KT coaster rear hub with 20 tooth cog
- Chain: KMC 1/2" x 1/8"
- Pedals: Resin composite with reflector
- Inner Tubes: Schrader valve
- Rims: Painted to match, alloy
- Spokes: Stainless steel 14G
- Kickstand: Alloy center mount
- Handlebar: 520mm wide, 90mm rise, 25.4mm clamp
- Crankset: Alloy 3 piece crankset, 36 tooth chainring, square taper
- Tires: 20" x 2.125" sidewalk tread, white
- Standover Height: 19.7"
- Weight: 23.5 lbs